What strategies and tools can local authorities apply to promote sustainable and inclusive economic growth? How do you create an environment that promotes investment and entrepreneurship? This four-week online course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to assess your local economic environment and – in an inclusive manner – design an effective local economic development (LED) strategy together with relevant stakeholders.
During this uniquely interactive Hague Academy training, you will exchange ideas and experiences with fellow professionals, participate in thoughtful assignments and receive personal feedback from experts in the field of LED.
- This online course is intended for development officers, local and regional officials, and ministry-level professionals.
- Professionals who complete the course will receive an accredited certificate of achievement.
- The online course will run from 30 September to 10 November 2019.
- The course fee is € 525.
- Space is limited to 25 participants. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- For general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Source: The Hague Academy for local governance